Introducing our Customer Experience Division – Instinct. Our newest service offer blends JLL’s expertise in property management with the creativity and experiential capabilities of Bewonder*.
We truly believe people make places. Our unique approach to delivering experience-focused property management majors on understanding and influencing human behaviour and the psychology that underpins how they experience their environments.
What is Instinct?
Instinct is a division of Bewonder* that assumes strategic oversight for our client Customer Experience programmes and delivery. Instinct blends JLL’s expertise in property management with the creativity and experiential capabilities of Bewonder*, a specialist property experience and marketing agency.
Delivering customer experience this way is unique amongst property managing agents.
Why have we invested in Instinct?
We believe that property management must react to seismic shifts in the way people are interacting with places of all kinds in line with their changing behaviours, needs and expectations.
Number of organisations who will redirect investment from other areas to customer service innovations
Of customers cite bad experiences for leaving an organisation, but only 1 out of 26 customers complain
Of customers get frustrated because they have to repeat their issues to multiple agents or representatives
What do our instinct team do?
The Instinct team supports our clients to define, deliver and measure enhanced strategic and operational customer experience, at all stages of the property and asset management project process and life cycle.
Enhancing experience through people
- FM provider training and education programmes
- Internal JLL management surveyor and client financial services coaching
- Client experience coaching
Enhancing experience through strategic planning and consultancy
- Customer journey mapping
- Property portfolio customer experience gap analysis
- Community engagement (building, campus or place level)
- Proptech audits, solutioning and consultancy
- Property and asset vision, mission and values creation
- Brand, marketing, events programming and enlivenment
Enhancing experience through operational property management
- Management contract consultancy
- KPI calibration
- Proactive management of FM performance
- Procurement input and supplier partner performance management
- Technology and tools onboarding, training and analysis
- Events delivery and activation
Enhancing experience through data collection, analysis and insights
- Customer listening services (surveys, face to face methodologies)
- Performance and effectiveness benchmarking (sector and non-sector specific)
- Property experience market research programmes
- Thought leadership, conference services and keynote speaking
How do our instinct team do this?
Our instinctive services are based on a three-phase approach to delivering the foundations of, and enhancements to, Customer Experience.
This includes firstly discovering the existing approach to experience through extensive consultation and analysis. Then, designing strategic solutions to unique challenges, and finally implementing a shift in behaviour to deliver measurable results.